Creating unique process and procedures,
while producing the highest quality product.
President & Senior Project Manager
With more than twelve years of experience, Michael has created one-of-a-kind processes and documentation to surpass industry expectations. Michael has had three, consecutive years without a field issue, while consistently exceeding quality and scheduling expectations. Through Tinker Steel Detailing, Michael is dedicated to enabling the next generation of steel detailers to build the future of our country's infrastructure.
Pacific Drafting Inc. | Project Manager
(July 2006 - September 2015)
Provided detailed shop drawings for steel fabrications using SDS/2 software.
Pacific Gas Exchange | Owner & Operator
(April 1999 - March 2006)
Founded, owned and operated wholesale propane for BBQ grills and patio heaters.
Lee's Propane | Service Manager
(May 1996 - December 1998)
Business | University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Consistently meets expectations of customers in regards to quality and scheduling
- Three, consecutive years without a field issue
- Developed procedures to successfully increase speed while maintaining quality
- As NISD's ICD chair, coordinated multiple contributors in order to update certification test
- Developed an apprentice program for beginning detailers
- Checker, Modeler & Detailer
- Design Data SDS/2
- Quality Control using Checking Parametric
- Track & Incorporate RFIs
- Bluebeam & Adobe
- Structural Red-Line Revision Skills
- Model & File Transfer/CNC Download
- National Institute of Steel Detailing (NISD) - Individual Detailer Certification (ICD) Chair
- California Steel Detailers Association (CSDA) - Vice President